Thursday, June 17, 2010

English Singing Contest & Fashion & Hobbies




Today, I attended a English Singing Contest .We draw lots deciding that we were the second group .In the afternoon, after we finished lunch, we went to the stadium for hearsal .Everybody sacrificed the afternoon nap, to win the honor! I noticed my classmates attentive practice. I was touched.

As time passed, the contest started soon .The nervous mood was filled with our heart! When we heared the words,” welcome
MD ClassB, “the contest started .The music began, everyone with a slight smile on their face sang with witty and active motions.

This was a successful performance .Although the result wasn’t Good as we expected, at least we had tried hard .I enjoy the
Life in MD ClassB.






I went to Shinkuchan which is teenagers go there to buy their clothes, shoes and some decoration. I saw some pretty and fashionable be sold there. Many people dressed themselves with Japanese and Korea style. Many people think it is fashionable to imitate Japanese and Korea style nowadays. They buy their decoration use not only market but internet auction.











2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa is hot issue in Taiwan. Many students discuss it with their classmates. They watched TV broadcast everyday even if burning the midnight oil.




I lived in KIHS MD2 that I interpret their hobbies in their Daily Life.
They always play the computers game such as “Plants Vs Zombies” or “War craft III”. They always draft about Mechanical by computer. Many girls like chat and many boys like fight in dismissing class.



The weather is so hot in Taiwan. Many people didn’t like do exercise under sun. There is a sport not be hot. It is swimming. A lot of students went to swimming after school so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment