Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Orientation and the meeting with principal

Learned
Hi ! ladys and gentleman , I’m Momo from Taidong. I felt excited . It’s I arrive first time.
99.04.15 Thursday

I was rescued from a paper box and took a photo with my new classmates.
99.04.16 Friday

My classmates held a party to welcome me . I was quite impressed that everybody was in high spirits to welcome me and they looked so friendly. I felt the party make me involred faster and I look foward to my new life in KSVS very much.
Finally , thanks Mars、Irose and ChouChou for arranging the party for me and I am greatly delight about it.
99.04.21 Wednesday






With principal's interview
Today we had an interviews with the principal in the principal's office. I was nervous when we entered the principa’s office. When we sat down to begin the interview , MARS has already begun the camera recorded.

The following were our questions and the principal`s answers.

Q1:It`s os very difficult for the students to take part in international exchange projects because most of the opportunities are limted to a few classes so we would like to know if our school will start a club to let everybody join us?

Q2:Have you participated in any international exchange project ? Does it leave a deep impression on you ? Or have you heard of some extraordinary international exchange activites ?

Q3:Principal . Do you have any suggestion for us about this international project ?
Principal's answer: In the next year, our school will have a network of communication channels, the school will set up a special classroom so that more students can use the large space and join the project with us.

Principal's answer:First I am one of the IEARN members and our school has participated in international exchange activities in Japan and we had the Turkish students visit KIHS in 2009.By attending international exchange activities, we realized difference between us and foreign student and we have to improve ourselves in many areas, such as the waste problem and student’s manners. In sum, I would like the students in KIHS to improve themselves, enhance their ability, expand their horizons, experience the world, and express themselves.

Principal: We can invite other students form a "sister school" to discuss common issues of concerns in modern society, to exchange ideas in English. We study and ask questions to improve our English. This way, not only English proficiency is improving but we can be connected to the global community.
At the meeting with principal of KIHS. I know that as the saying goes ’’Never give up when we were do everything”” we must try to do something that challenges us and experience doing the project that we can realize what we are actually leaving about. I will continue my efforts and stay focused on the project. We will do our best.
Thank you





PS:Will you have any suggestions about our interview or orientation?
BY Momo
Mars(馬振銘).Irose(林毅柔),Chou(莊汶宜)

No comments:

Post a Comment