Sunday, May 23, 2010

HAPPY IN KAOHSIUNG DREAM MALL

The weather today seems to rain, Bohan、Daniel and I get up early in the morning. Then prepare to go to bus station. We ate a delicious breakfast, then see the poky in the bus stop waiting for us. Poky looked very happy, because he always wanted to buy the merchandise Pili.



After a while see a look of excitement Daniel join our Pili Teams. The bus had come to the MRT station. After driving the bus started to rain. In houyi , we take the MRT to Kishen, then we take the taxi to Kaohsiung Dream Mall.




Kaohsiung Dream Mall is very huge. I very exciting because I saw many strange things. And then we went to Mcdonal to eat some fast food, and we started to shopping! First, Bohan bought one black T-shirt. Bohan looks very like it, and looked so cool. After Bohan`s T-shirt, Joyo bought a pants.




Bohan and Daniel spent many money in cloths and pants, but they still have many money. Finally we went to Pili shopping store, we were very exciting, and I saw many Pili dolls inside. The dolls look very beautifull, then I saw the price on the doll. I was so surprised, because the price is 40000 dollars. It`s so expensive! Although the dolls is expensive, but else thing are general price. So Bohan、Daniel and poky bought folder of Pili figure and two Pili comic book. I don’t have bring enough money , so I could not buy any things, but I saw many Pili things.

I am very happy, because I have take the MRT and look so many fun things. The MRT is so fast and Pili are let me exciting. This trip is very fun, and I am so happy in this.


No comments:

Post a Comment